How to maintain the rubber track of the excavator
1. During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances that affect the quality of rubber, and be 1 meter away from the heating device.
2. During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15℃-+40℃, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the conveyor belt must be placed in rolls and must not be folded. During the storage period, it should be turned over once a quarter.
4. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not be greater than 5.0 m/s, and the low speed should be used as far as possible when transporting materials with large lumps and high abrasion and using a fixed plow type unloading device. When the specified speed is exceeded, the service life of the tape will be affected.
5. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the steering roller of the transmission roller and the requirements for the groove angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
6. In order to reduce the Rubber tracks series
impact and wear of the material on the belt, the belt receiving section should shorten the distance between the idlers and take buffer measures. In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, the contact part between the scraper cleaning device and the unloading device of the blocking device and the tape should be a rubber plate with suitable hardness, and a tape head with a cloth layer should not be used.
7. The following matters should be paid attention to during the use of the conveyor belt:
Avoid the idler being covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, to prevent the leakage of the material from being stuck between the roller and the belt, and pay attention to the lubrication of the moving parts, but do not contaminate the conveyor belt. Try to avoid starting with load. If the tape deviates, measures should be taken to correct it in time. The local damage of the tape should be repaired in time to avoid expansion. Prevent the tape from being blocked by racks, pillars or bulky materials, and prevent it from breaking and tearing.